We understand how annoying it can be to be without the use of your car - for whatever period of time. Therefore our goal is to fix your car and have you back on the road as quickly as possible.
The Bodyshop at Cavanaghs is a high-tech car body repair facility that began operation in 1989. As one of a select number of Ford Authorised Body (FAB) Repair shops in Ireland, we have the technology and experience to get repairs and dents fixed as quickly and economically as possible - for all makes and models of vehicles. We can undertake the following tasks:
- Preparation of accurate estimates for vehicles to be repaired
- Ordering and expedition of spare car parts
- Guaranteed Completion Time. If a job isn’t completed in the time allotted, a courtesy car will be provided
- Every customer will be assigned a single point of contact that will look after the job and liaise with the customer through to completion
- Locating and identifying the latest specifications on the damaged vehicle
- Completing the job to the very highest standard using an ultramodern water-based paint system capable of mixing any colour for any car
- Looking after the paperwork from initial estimate to invoicing and payment – whether or not third parties are involved
- Environmentally friendly and approved processes
The Bodyshop's finished paint work is of the highest standard in the business. This is recognised in its position as an approved repairer to most of the larger insurance companies in Ireland.
For smaller scratches and minor dents we operate a SMART repair programme for quicker turnaround and lower cost jobs. These are cost effective and speedy techniques designed to get you back on the road with a minimum of fuss. Please ask for details of this programme when you speak to a representative of the company. SMART repairs cover:
Opening Hours for Bodyshop:
- paintless dent repair
- plastic repair
- scratch repair
- glass repair
- dent repair
Mon to Fri - 08:45 to 17:45*
Sat - 08:45 to 16:45
(*Late opening for commercial customers by appointment)
If you would like to request a quote on some bodywork, please complete our request form on the main Service page:
Take me to "Request a Quote" page
or contact the Bodyshop Manager: Mr Liam Shine on 063 30327. A downloadable page on our Bodyshop appears below.