Your Ford is in good hands!
For all Fords less than 5 Years old we offer one single standard Service known as the Ford Blue Service (for all Ford cars 5 years or older, please see our Motorcraft 5+ Service).
|Ka, Fiesta, Fusion, B-Max||Focus, Ecosport, C-Max, Grand C-Max||Kuga, Mondeo, S-Max, Galaxy|
|Ford 'Blue' Service||€160.00||€180.00||€190.00|
Ford Blue Service :
Ford’s Standard Service is known as the Ford Blue Service. It starts at €160.00 for smaller models and is designed to keep your Ford in great condition and help you get the most of your car – over the course of its life span. As well as the Oil and Oil Filter and a 40 point Health Check you also receive a Cabin Filter which will remove most of the common air pollutants ensuring your cabin air remains of the highest quality and your screen is easily cleaned each time by your air and heater controls. Furthermore, you will also get:
- Free Roadside Assistance – One year of Pan-European Roadside Assistance comes free with every service.
- Check for Software Updates and Product Recalls – our workshop software is linked with the main Ford software so that any outstanding issues that may exist on your car are automatically applied.
- Updating of Digital Service Record (digital service history of your car) and stamping of Service History Book to preserve your car’s value.
- Ford Service Promise (10 commitments we will undertake for you) including Free Puncture Repair & Tyres Condition Check; Free Fitment of Wiper Blades & Replacement of Exterior Light Bulbs**
- Free Car Wash & Mini Hoover (front seating & footwells)
If you would like to know about the Ford Blue Service, please contact our Service Hotline on 1850 500304 and our Advisors will be only too happy to assist you .
** Xenon, Internal and LED Bulbs are excluded.
In some instances, your car may need to have some other serviceable parts replaced in addition to your Scheduled Service. In this instance, when the Vehicle Health Check is completed by the Service Advisor, you will be contacted in advance to let you know what items (if any) are required at the relevant service interval. Amongst the items that may be required are:
- Replacement Air Filter
- Replacement Fuel Filter (diesel car) or Replacement Spark Plugs (petrol car)
- Brake Fluid Change
Mid Interval Inspection:
If your vehicle is on a longer than average service interval (20,000kms is average) this may mean that a Service will not be due until after 12 months is passed. In this instance, Cavanaghs of Charleville recommends that all vehicles undergo a ‘Mid Interval Inspection’ which is a complete Vehicle Health Check at a cost of just €25.00. We feel that this allows us to pro-actively manage the performance of the vehicle ensure that the car is running at its best right up until the Service interval is reached.