The new Fiesta Van combines all the comforts, features and fuel efficiency of a small car, with the practicality and productivity of a commercial vehicle. Easy to drive around busy streets, as well as load and unload anywhere, this is a van that also delivers low cost of ownership.
By increasing the durability of components and making them easier to access and repair, we’ve reduced the cost of ownership.
Here are just some of the factors that increase durability:
12-year corrosion protection: achieved by increasing the number of pre-coated panels in the lower body structure, introducing a PVC coating on the underside of the vehicle and protecting the vehicle side rails with a wax coating ‘Smart’ starting system on all TDCi vehicles: this monitors the engine speed during cranking and disengages the starter motor as soon as the engine is able to run by itself ‘Smart’ starting system also reduces starter motor failure and helps both the motor and battery last ten times longer.
A van that only needs time off, once a year. With long life components, robust design and superb build quality, new Fiesta Van is made to last. That’s why service intervals are set at 20,000km or 12 months.
- Body coloured rear roof spoiler
- Electrically-operated door mirrors with integral indicators
- Stereo radio/CD, MP3 compatible, AUX connector, four front speakers and steering wheel mounted remote controls
- Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Ford Intelligent Protection System (IPS), including driver’s and front passenger’s airbags
- Side Airbags for head and thorax, includes active head restraint and driver’s knee airbag (option)
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Traction Assist (TA) (optional)
Starting price from €16,560 incl. VAT delivered.
To download Fiesta Van e-brochure Click Here.