Following the most recent announcement by the Taoiseach Leo Varadkar, our Sales, Service, Repair and Bodyshop business will be permitted to re-open to the public under Phase 1 of the removal of restrictions on Monday 18th May. We request the co-operation of the public to remain patient as we attempt to put a Business Model in place that will allow us to create a safe and practical work environment for both our staff and customers alike.
From a workshop and aftersales perspective, this may mean that there will be an adjustment period in which we will need time to get back to full capacity and it may take us a number of weeks to attend to all of the vehicles that require work to be carried out at both our Charleville and Mallow branches. If you have contacted us for Service or Aftersales during the lockdown period, you will be contacted back to arrange an appointment over the coming week.
Our Sales Function is also now permitted to re-open on Monday May 18th at both Charleville and Mallow. We will have full social distancing and best practice hygiene protocols in place throughout both our Sales and Service Departments ensuring both the public and our staff remain safe throughout our period of trading. Amongst the measures we have in place to ensure customer and staff safety are as follows:
- Separate designated points of entry and exit
- Hand sanitizing units available at all points of entry
- Clearly marked customer flows so that you can get to where you need without breaching the 2 metre directive
- Perspex screens in front of all customer facing staff
- Your vehicle will be given back to you with protective covers over all the major touch points (steering, gear know, internal handles, key in zip locked bag etc)
- Full vehicle sanitization using specialist equipment is available on request and additional charge
- Key deposit envelopes will be available at both branches if your preference would be to drop your keys and not enter the building to have your car serviced
- Contactless payment or debit card over the phone is the preferred payment method
Revised Opening Arrangements
With the exception of our Bodyshop which will re-open from Monday to Wednesdays inclusive, all other departments in Sales, Service and Parts ib both Charleville and Mallow will revert to normal opening hours per this page: Opening Hours.