Ford Motorcraft 5+ Service Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. The FORD Motorcraft 5+ Offer is available at participating Dealers only
2. The FORD Motorcraft 5+ Offer applies to Ford owners/drivers with passenger vehicles aged five years or older.
3. The FORD Motorcraft 5+ Offer applies to Ford retail customers only
4. The FORD Motorcraft 5+ Offer initiative consists of the following elements;
Oil & Filter Change, Air Filter change
Multi-point Health Check
Check for outstanding Service Enhancements and Software Updates
Price Match Guarantee
Menu Prices for Frequent Repairs
5. The offer of a ‘multi-point vehicle health check’ refers to a visual inspection of the vehicle by a Ford licensed technician or Ford service advisor. All visible items, such as the tyre condition, exterior lights, fluid levels, body and paint check, etc. are duly inspected as part of the vehicle health check process. If the check identifies any additional work required, this will be advised and quoted for separately. No additional chargeable work will be undertaken without the
express agreement from the customer.
6. The offer of a ‘check for outstanding service enhancements and software updates’ refers to an inspection of the vehicle’s engineering/warranty history via an online electronic technical information system. Any outstanding safety recalls, service actions or software update relating to the vehicle will be carried out at no cost to the customer.
7. The offer of a ‘price match guarantee’ refers to any service quotation received from any licensed independent, or non-Ford affiliated workshop, within a 10 km radius of the Ford workshop, offering a service price lower than that of the Dealer’s listed price, or the national recommended Value Service price, whichever is lower. An alternative quotation must be provided by the customer before work has been undertaken by the Ford Authorised Repairer (AR), in which case the lower price will be matched, providing the customer produces a written quotation for an identical job, including genuine Ford-supplied parts, from a repairer who is subscribed to the SIMI Code of Practice. In all cases, the Ford AR reserves the right to check and validate the qualifying quotation and to refuse any claims under this programme which they reasonably believe do not meet the eligibility conditions.
8. The ‘Ford Value Service’ and associated menu prices applies to Ford passenger cars over five years old (from date of registration) with engines up to and including 2000 cc
9. Published prices include parts, labour, disposal, and VAT. The prices indicated are recommended prices only and Dealers may offer lower than that advertised price at their discretion.
10. ST, RS models, LPG Variants, Commercial Vehicles and Motorhomes are excluded.
11. The Dealership reserves the right to make amendments to the price and content of the FORD 5+ Offers at any time.