Is your Ford car or Van out of warranty? If so, here’s a Ford service designed especially for you. Your Ford has been a great companion for years. As it gets older, it may need a little more care. Starting at just €169.00 for cars and €179.00 for small commercial vans, you will benefit from a range of extras that will give you the best service possible for your Ford. Here’s what your Ford Essential Service entitles you to….
- Oil & Oil Filter Change Following your Essential Service, your car will leave our workshop with a Ford specification oil and oil filter, which provides instant protection the minute you switch on the engine.
- Air Filter Change With a Ford genuine Air Filter, your vehicle will continue to run at its peak for longer, delivering cooling air to the parts that matter.
- Multi-point Video Health Check A comprehensive 40 point health check of your Ford is performed using the latest electronic inspection equipment including tyre check, brake check, screenwash check and top-up, brake fluid check, light check, antifreeze check and top up and much more. Sent to you in an easy-to-follow video format which allows you to see the work to be carried out and to authorise the work that has to be done.
- Free Check for outstanding Service Enhancements and Software Updates (where applicable) And if any updates are identified we will carry these out for free.
- Free Car Wash We’ll wash the exterior of your car after your visit to our workshop.
- NCT Guarantee (see footnote below) Availing of the Ford Essential Service will help to take the worry out of the NCT. Having taken a Essential Service, if your vehicle subsequently fails the NCT/CVRT test within three months of the repairs, your Ford Dealership will cover the full cost of the NCT re-test or half the cost in respect of the CVRT re-test. The value of the re-test will be deducted from the total bill once the value of repairs is in excess of €100 for a Ford car or €150 for a Ford van.
Table of Ford Essential Prices for Ford Cars
The following table sets out Ford Essential service prices for Ford cars:
|Item||Small Car (Ka, Fiesta, Fusion, B-Max)||Medium Car (Focus, C-Max, Grand C-Max Ecosport)||Large Car (Mondeo, S-Max, Galaxy, Kuga, Edge)|
|Ford Essential Service (includes Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter)||€169||€179||€189|
Table of Ford Essential Prices for Ford Vans
The following sets out the prices for Ford Essential service for vans :
|Item||Small Vans (Courier / Connect )||Large Vans (Custom/Transit/Minibus/Cab Chassis)||Ranger|
|Ford Essential Service (includes Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter)||€189||€199||€199|
Please note: Car derived vans such as the Fiesta Van and Focus Van fall within the Car Pricing table.
Tyre Pricing for Car range
We also have discounted Pricing on tyres for certain cars within the Ford Essential Service. The following table gives examples of prices based on 3 standards of tyres:
|Fiesta||175/65 R14||from €60.00||from €75.00||from €100.00
|Ka, Fiesta, Fiesta Van||195/50 R15||from €64.00||from €74.00||from €87.00
|Focus 2008-2011||195/65 R15||from €65.00||from €79.00||from €92.00|
|Mondeo, Focus, C-MAX||205/55 R16||from €70.00||from €80.00||from €104.00
|Mondeo 2007 on||215/55 R16||from €80.00||from €112.00||from €162.00
Tyre Prices also include fitting & VAT
How does the ‘NCT Guarantee’ work? As part of the Ford Essential Service, should you agree to have all repairs carried out resulting from the Ford Video Health Check, and your car subsequently fails the NCT test within three months of the repairs, the dealership will be required to cover the cost of the NCT re-test. However, the following terms apply: The value of the re-test will be deducted from the total bill once the value of repairs is in excess of €100. To qualify for the NCT Guarantee, the actual test must be carried out within 3 months of the repairs being undertaken by the dealership and a copy of the failure sheet must be presented to the Dealership in full.
To book a service, just click here – Book a Service