Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. is one of Munster’s leading dealerships, and is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville and also at Townview, Mallow.
The company operates as a Main Ford Dealer & Transit Centre and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business including the Hyundai Aftersales agency. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network, a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 60 full time staff.
This important position at the centre of our Aftersales Team requires excellent technical, organisational and communication skills. Working in a busy Workshop environment with a team of 10 technicians the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Allocation and overseeing of daily job cards issued to the service team
- Understanding of mechanical issues and an ability to assist with diagnosis
- An ability to interpret and apply the needs of the manufacturer to specific repair jobs
- Good people management skills to manage a team of semi-skilled and skilled technicians
- An ability to liaise with the Service Advisor team and customer facing personnel
- An understanding of how to navigate manufacturer and other third party sites to acquire information and know how to apply it
- Manage the large I.T. component to the role
- Understanding of Key workshop metrics
- Target driven manager with good problem solving skills and an ability to work to deadlines
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is provided for this role as well as a good work environment being part of a successful Aftersales Team. This position will be based in our Charleville dealership. Applications by Friday 24th Sept to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified Technician(s) – Charleville & Mallow Branches
We are seeking Qualified and Experienced Technicians to join our busy workshop in Charleville. The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Fully qualified with at least 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Familiarity with modern diagnostic systems and manufacturer work practices
- Interest in Full-electric and Hybrid-electric powertrains with potential to undergo training and upskilling in this area
- Required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards
- Able to demonstrate a process-oriented approach to large repairs and an understanding of manufacturer guidelines
- Ability to work as part of a busy service team
- Flexible approach to work and training as required
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is provided for this role as well as a good work environment being part of a successful Aftersales Team. We have positions to fill in both our Charleville main dealership and in our Mallow branch. Applications to email@example.com.
Vehicle Body Repair Technician(s) - Charleville branch
We are seeking applications for a Vehicle Body Repair Technician(s) for our busy Bodyshop facility based at our head office on the Limerick Road in Charleville. You are likely to be a qualified experienced Panel Beater or Spray Painter and looking to build on your knowledge by adding further skills such as paintless dent repair, body estimation, quotation work and dealing with insurance customers as the role evolves.
The following skillset is being sought:
- A good understanding of the stages of body repair and an ability to execute some or all of these roles
- A multi-tasker that enjoys variety in your daily routine and can be engaged with several aspects of a repair throughout the day
- The capacity and interest to learn new techniques
- Good organisational skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with a commitment to excellence
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
Previous experience in a similar environment is essential.
Full clean driving licence required.
In return, Cavanaghs can offer a stable, safe environment in which to grow and develop your skillset. A competitive remuneration package will be put in place for this role which will reward the skills you have and allow you to add more.
This position is based at our Charleville Dealership. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.