To ensure your Ford gets the best attention possible, we offer the Ford Scheduled Service carried out by our highly trained technicians who help to keep your Ford in top condition and safe to drive, while also maintaining its resale value.
Of course, Ford Original Parts are used throughout this service and all repairs come with a warranty. Plus, when you avail of the Ford Scheduled Service at Cavanaghs of Charleville, as well as maintaining your Warranty you will also extend your Roadside Assistance cover for a further year. For all Service Bookings please use our online booking form or call 063 30300 (Option 3).
About Ford Scheduled Service :
Ford’s Standard Service is known as the Ford Scheduled Service. It starts at €220.00 for smaller models and is designed to keep your Ford in great condition and help you get the most out of your car – over the course of its life span. As well as the correct Synthetic Oil and Oil Filter and a 40 point Video Health Check you will also receive a Cabin Filter which will remove most of the common air pollutants ensuring your cabin air remains of the highest quality and your screen is easily cleaned each time by your air and heater controls. Furthermore, you will also get:
- Correct 5W40 Synthetic Oil and Ford original Oil Filter
- Ford Original Cabin Filter removing most of the common air pollutants and keeping the interior of your car running clean
- 40 point Video Health Check with easy to follow report and ability to authorise work for completion
- Free Service Activated Roadside Assistance (SARA) – One year of Pan-European Roadside Assistance comes free with this service
- Check for Software Updates and Product Recalls – our workshop software is linked with the main Ford software so that any outstanding issues that may exist on your car are automatically applied.
- Updating of Digital Service Record (digital service history of your car) and stamping of Service History Book to preserve your car’s value.
- Free Car Wash & Mini Hoover (front seating & footwells)
If you would like to know about the Ford Scheduled Service, please follow this link on the Ford Ireland website (Ford Scheduled Service) or contact our Service Hotline on 063 30300 (option 3) and our Service Advisors will be only too happy to assist you .
|Ka, Fiesta, Fusion, B-Max, Old Focus, C-Max, Grand C-Max||New Focus, New Ecosport,||Mondeo 1.5, Kuga 1.5||Mondeo 2.0 , Kuga 2.0|
|€230.00 (petrol & diesel)||€240.00||€260.00|
|Courier/ Connect /Transit Custom/Transit||Ranger|
|Ford Scheduled 2nd Service (Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Cabin Filters, 40 Point Electronic Vehicle Health Check, Check for Software updates and recalls, Renewal of Ford Roadside Assistance)||€350.00||€495.00|
|Inspections: Some vans on a longer service interval may necessitate an inspection in between services. This inspection will be charged at €60.00 and Roadside Assistance will be renewed.|
In some instances, your car may need to have some other serviceable parts replaced in addition to your Scheduled Service. In this instance, when the Video Health Check is completed by the Service Advisor, you will be contacted in advance to let you know what items (if any) are required at the relevant service interval. Amongst the items that may be required are:
- Replacement Air Filter
- Replacement Fuel Filter (diesel car) or Replacement Spark Plugs (petrol car)
- Brake Fluid Change
Mid Interval Inspection:
If your vehicle is on a longer than average service interval (15,000-20,000kms is average) this may mean that a Service will not be due until after 12 months is passed. In this instance, Cavanaghs of Charleville recommends that all vehicles undergo a ‘Mid Interval Inspection’ which is a complete Vehicle Health Check and a renewal of your Ford Roadside Assist at a cost of just €60.00. We feel that this allows us to pro-actively manage the performance of your vehicle to ensure that the car is running at its best right up until the Service interval is reached.