Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. is one of Munster’s leading dealerships, and is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville, Co. Cork. It’s a Main Ford Dealer & Transit Centre and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network, a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 50 full time staff.
We currently have a vacancy for the following role:
This position requires excellent administrative, organisation and communication skills. Working closely with other members in the Aftersales Department, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Managing daily appointments
- Managing the customer check-in and handover process
- Briefing the customer in advance on requirements. Getting pre-authorisation when needed. De-briefing the customer on work carried out with a full explanation of all elements of the invoice
- Maintain knowledge of current Cavanaghs, Ford and Hyundai service products, features and benefits and to effectively communicate these to the customer
- Assist in advising customers of necessary repairs and service requirements including providing advance estimates of cost; Also to make recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance for their vehicle
- Manage the entire customer relationship from check-in through to handover to maintain good Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) ratings for the dealership
- Be in daily contact with Call Centre facility, Parts Dept and Workshop control to ensure smooth flow of work and all departments working towards a common outcome
- Effectively perform all job duties requested by management
Experience in a similar role would be desirable. Motor Industry experience would obviously be an advantage but not essential. Candidates who wish to transition from previous mechanical and/or workshop control roles are welcome to apply
Experience of Dealership Management Software (DMS) systems and third party manufacturer systems would be an advantage
Strong communication skills to deal with both customers and staff
In return, Cavanaghs provides an excellent and progressive work environment and the successful candidate can look forward to an excellent remuneration and benefits package relevant to the role.
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Monday 03/03/2017