Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. is one of Munster’s leading dealerships, and is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville, Co. Cork. It’s a Main Ford Dealer & Transit Centre and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business including the Hyundai aftersales agency. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network, a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 50 full time staff.
We are currently taking applications for the full-time position of:
- Responsible for overseeing departments and giving operational and strategic direction
- Drive company towards attainment of monthly and quarterly targets in Sales, Aftersales, Bodyshop and Parts
- Assist departmental managers in daily operations and help to define process improvement
- Understand and develop budgetary process within all departments
- Report to board on company performance and review future objectives
- Oversee property development to maintain company position at forefront of Irish Motor industry
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Previous Motor Industry experience essential
- A Management/Accounting/Business background preferable
- A broad level understanding of the different functions within a company (Accounts, Sales, Operations, Marketing, IT, HR)
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- The ability to build and motivate a large team
In return the company can provide a stable, industry-leading and dynamic environment in which to work. The successful candidate will have access to a company car, a competitive salary and a managed pension plan. The end-date for receipt of applications is currently not set. Interested parties can forward their CV with a cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.